NMSU Dona Ana Community College east mesa center
- Two story 49,400 square foot Classroom and office building
- Roof design consists of K-series steel bar joists bearing on steel wide flange beams and columns
- Floor design consists of a steel wide flange and concrete deck composite floor system bearing on steel wide flange beams and columns.
- The lateral system consists of steel braced frames
- Design included use of IBC 2003 and ASCE 7
- Design also included design of exterior concrete stairs